Re: Shape of individual ties in chords

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Shape of individual ties in chords
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 09:41:46 +0000

On Fri, 2014-01-24 at 10:31 +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> Richard Shann <address@hidden> writes:

> >> Not this one, though.
> >
> > So is this a bug with the documentation (incomplete indexing)?
>
> Well, we don't have c, cis, ces... indexed, either.  Admittedly, we do
> have r, s, and R in the index.

yes, I was thinking about that - there is the language include file that
would affect some of those, but to be practical, I don't recall ever
noticing q in the past ten years or so of watching and using LilyPond
(well, I virtually never have to write chords myself so perhaps it is
not surprising)

Richard