vertical position of secondary beams

From: Urs Liska
Subject: vertical position of secondary beams
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:28:03 +0100

Hi list,

sorry to ask something which could be looked up in the docs. But I've struggled so far to achieve the attached result and can't seem to get my mind clear anymore to find the solution :-(

All non-standard stuff is just as I want it except one:
The secondary beam at the last (the smaller) bes should be closer to the main beam in order _not_ to clash with the thicker beam.

So which grob and which property do I have to override to move that beamlet?

TIA
Urs