Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update

From: Steve Noland
Subject: Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 01:21:16 +0000

Dear Davide,

I am using the latest MacPorts installation under MacOS 10.8.4., with the latest stable LilyPond.   I am experiencing variable results.

When I drag a lilytst.ly file (as saved by LilyPond) to the Frescobaldi icon in the dock, Frescobaldi opens and loads the file, but does not automatically call LilyPond.  When I manually execute LilyPond, it runs to completion and the log displays in Frescobaldi, but there is no display in the Music View.  Same if I load the file into Frescobaldi via the File/Open dialog.  However, if I open Frescobaldi empty, and load another .ly file (e.g. lilyJAZZ-testing.ly", it compiles and displays in the Music View window.

Hope this helps.  I see no errors in the logs.

Regards,

Steve