Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:19:43 +0100

Dear Steve,

2014/1/25 Steve Noland <address@hidden>:
> When I manually execute LilyPond, it runs to
> completion and the log displays in Frescobaldi, but there is no display in
> the Music View.  Same if I load the file into Frescobaldi via the File/Open
> dialog.  However, if I open Frescobaldi empty, and load another .ly file
> (e.g. lilyJAZZ-testing.ly", it compiles and displays in the Music View
> window.

Indeed, as Hraban said, this is a different problem.
But are you saying that with different files under the same conditions
you get a different behaviour of the Music View?
If this is the case, can you please post an example file for each kind
of behaviour?
(If you don't want or cannot publish those files, you can send them
privately to me.)

Best wishes.
Davide