Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update

From: Steve Noland
Subject: Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:10:50 +0000

Well, now, this is a mystery.  The lilytst.ly test file had a related PDF
output from LilyPond in the same directory.  With it present, when I drag/drop
the .ly file to FB, FB started OK, but when I command a LilyPond compile,
nothing would appear in the Music View.  Suspicious, I removed the PDF file,
tried the above again, and voila! it worked!.  I now cannot reproduce the
previous behavior.  How could this be?  I have attached the .ly file in
question - it's a plain vanilla LP test file...

Regards,

Steve