Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 11:39:48 +0100

Dear Steve,

2014-01-25 Steve Noland <address@hidden>:
> Well, now, this is a mystery.  The lilytst.ly test file had a related PDF
> output from LilyPond in the same directory.  With it present, when I
> drag/drop the .ly file to FB, FB started OK, but when I command a LilyPond
> compile, nothing would appear in the Music View.  Suspicious, I removed the
> PDF file, tried the above again, and voila! it worked!.  I now cannot
> reproduce the previous behavior.  How could this be?  I have attached the .ly
> file in question - it's a plain vanilla LP test file...

I have no idea.
The file is indeed a perfectly normal LilyPond file, and I get the
expected behaviour of the Music View on my machine with that file.
I also tried to compile a PDF with LilyPond directly (not through
Frescobaldi) and then open the file in Frescobaldi, but everything was
working as expected.

Since you now get the correct behaviour, I wouldn't worry about it.

Best wishes.
Davide