Any Finale/Sibelius forum members here?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Any Finale/Sibelius forum members here?
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 02:11:57 +0100

Hi,

It's time to announce our Engraving Contest
(http://lilypondblog.org/2014/01/an-engraving-contest/) to the Finale
and Sibelius users - hopefully they will become interested and
participate, which would be good for two reasons:
- contest results will be more reliable,
- LilyPond will get more publicity.

Is there anyone here who has an account on Fin/Sib forums and could
make an announcement there? (i think it would be more welcome when
coming from someone who already was a forum member before making the
announcement).

Below is an invitation draft.

thanks,
Janek&Urs

We'd like to invite Finale/Sibelius users to participate in an
engraving contest together with Sibelius/Finale, LilyPond, Musescore
and others!

Please see
http://lilypondblog.org/2014/01/an-engraving-contest/
https://github.com/engraving-challenges/main/blob/master/README.md

(although the contest is organized by LilyPond users, this is not an
attempt to prove that LilyPond is better than other notation software!
 We're sure that LilyPond will fail at some tasks, and that this will
be an opportunity for *everyone* to learn from each other).