Re: how to display a predefined guitar fretboard inside a \markup block

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: how to display a predefined guitar fretboard inside a \markup block
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:13:12 +0100

Federico Bruni <address@hidden> writes:

> 2014/1/27 Eluze <address@hidden>
>
>> pleas always check the log - it says:
>>
>> "warning: no systems found in \score markup, does it have a \layout block?"
>>
>> does this help?
>>

> oops, stupid me!

Frankly, I think we might want to sort that under "stupid LilyPond"
instead as that means we only have one stupidity to cure.

This has had me annoyed rather often as well, and it does not make a
whole lot of sense either since any output definition but \layout seems
pointless in a score markup.

Might want to mark this as an enhancement request.

--
David Kastrup