Re: How do I get Emacs mode?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: How do I get Emacs mode?
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:09:19 +0100

2014-01-28 David Sumbler <address@hidden>
What manuals?  I don't seem to have any.  One of the things I liked
about the Ubuntu installation of LilyPond 2.14.2 was that the html
manuals were installed on my hard drive and so were available all of the
time.  I don't seem to have that for 2.18.0 and can only view the
manuals via the LilyPond website, but I should very much like to install
them on my machines if possible - I can't always rely on having a usable
wifi connection with my netbook.

you can install the generic package with the --doc option
but be aware of this bug:

you can avoid the bug by entering the directory where you have saved the file, then type:

sudo sh lilypond-version.sh --doc