Re: Frescobaldi on Mac installation instructions moved to Frescobaldi's

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi on Mac installation instructions moved to Frescobaldi's wiki
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 23:07:02 +0100

Dear Paul,

2014-01-28 Paul Morris <address@hidden>:
> The migration instructions worked well for me.

I'm glad to hear this.

> However, there was one line in them that was unclear to me:
>
> "You may delete the Portfile repository directory, even though it doesn’t
> interfere with the installation."
>
> Which directory is this?  (Not a big deal, since this is optional...)

My wording is actually unclear.

I meant the directory in which you cloned my Portfile repository
(https://github.com/dliessi/ports) when you first used it.
The line that you deleted in /opt/local/etc/macports/sources.conf
contained the path to that directory.
It could be a directory in your home folder (e.g. ~/github/ports), or
maybe /opt/dliessi.

I'll clarify and update the instructions later.

Best wishes.
Davide