Re: Removing markups in piano reduction

From: Glen Larsen
Subject: Re: Removing markups in piano reduction
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:38:49 -0800

To your second question, remove the text spanners throughout with,

\layout {
  \context {
    \Dynamics
    \override DynamicTextSpanner #'style = #'none

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Joshua Nichols <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,

I am transcribing Mendelssohn's "He Watching Over Israel" from Elijah.

The setup I have has a vocal reduction. One of the things I'm using is text markup for "cresc." and "dim." because I don't want the text spanners in the regular commands.

My question is, how do I remove the markup engraver in the context of the vocal reduction? Or, how do I remove the actual spanners from the preset \dim and \decresc?

Thanks a bunch!

Sincerely,
Josh