Re: [SPAM] Re: Anybody near a library posessing the "Old Schumann Editio

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Anybody near a library posessing the "Old Schumann Edition"
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:55:44 +0100

Am 30.01.2014 14:20, schrieb Fulvio Turra:
Is this the one you're looking for?
http://www.amazon.com/Piano-Music-Robert-Schumann-Series/dp/0486214591
If so I've found libraries here in Italy owning the 3 book series but
they're quite far away from where I live.
I might ask information for an inter-library loan if nobody else can help.
Best regards.
Fulvio

This seems to be the right edition. But as it's a reprint, measurement may not be reliable.

Thanks anyway
Urs