page-count

From: bart deruyter
Subject: page-count
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:57:08 +0100

Hi all,

I have a project here, consisting of several exercises for guitar. There are a lot of technical exercises, all having several scores with one staff of length.

I now work with several .ly files, and I include them in one 'master' document.

Now I try to get 10 scores of one staff on one page in the child.ly files to have them as seperate pdf's to print too. I manage this by using page-count = 1 in the '\paper' block.

When I include for example 2 of these child-files, in the master-file, lilypond tries to force 20 scores on one page, because of the 'paper' -block'in the child.ly files, which doesn't work out well of course.

Is there a way to have a one-page count on each separate child-file, while leaving that out in the master-file? Or what would be 'best-practice' to achieve this?

grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook