Re: compilable lilypond-book templeat

From: Ernie Braganza
Subject: Re: compilable lilypond-book templeat
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 00:22:49 -0500

This was just posted on the list by Nick Payne <address@hidden>. Hope it helps.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 8:36 PM, MING TSANG <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, lilyponders:
Over the years (since lilypond v2.14) I have coded 25+ hymns for our choir. I like to put them in book form.  Is there a lilypond-book template available (compilable - just include my 25+ hymns)? I like to have title page, table of content and each hymn starts on a new page.  If possible to have page number for each hymn, but also have overall page number for the whole book.  I know it is a tall request, but I have not done lilypond-book before. I have no knowledge of laTex. Appreciate any help.
Emmanuel,
Ming