Re: page-count

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: page-count
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 19:40:55 +0100

2014/2/1 bart deruyter <address@hidden>
Thanks for the tips :-) . I noticed that the title of the first bookpart got printed in the header of the second bookpart, when there wasn't a new title defined. I chose not to print the title, and used:

title =""

in the subsequent headers of the bookparts

mmh, strange: it doesn't happen here.. it would be a bug if it did
I think that the header of your first bookpart is not in a \bookpart but in a \book