Re: Jagged hairpins

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Jagged hairpins
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 20:00:31 +0100

On 2014-02-04 17:14, SoundsFromSound wrote:

Am 04.02.2014 16:05, schrieb SoundsFromSound:
Sorry to confuse everyone. I must be doing something wrong when engraving
PDF via Frescobaldi (which is what I probably should have mentioned
earlier,
not "LilyPond") and via Finale 2014 (when using print to Adobe PDF
printer).
I'll take another look and try to figure out my errors.

I haven't read the thread that carefully so you might already have answered this.

I'm guessing that you are on Windows (like me)!?

When you get the jagged look, do you use Frescobaldi as the viewer or do you use a pdf viewer?

In The Frescobaldi viewer I get a jagged look, but when I open the pdf file in Adobe Reader it looks good!

Also I think that Frescobaldi is printing as a raster 300 dpi (default) so also when I print using Frescobaldi I get jagged hairpins. If I print using Adobe Reader it looks perfect.

// Anders
--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.