Re: [LilyJAZZ] MetronomeMark.style broken in 2.19.0?

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: [LilyJAZZ] MetronomeMark.style broken in 2.19.0?
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 21:48:58 +0100

Am 09.02.2014 20:14, schrieb Marc Hohl:
Am 09.02.2014 19:52, schrieb Thomas Morley:
Hi list,

I use LilyJAZZ in one of my latest projects. Thanks to Harm's patch,
it was possible to use the Jazz font in tempo markings, but this
seems to be broken:
[...]

Hi Marc,

Hi Harm,

it looks as if I hallucinated – I was sure that I used \tempo
in combination with LilyJAZZ in a compilable file *without*
any add-ons.

Ok, my mind is quite ok – it seems that I had a printout with my
\mark\jazzTempoMarkup function and thought that this was coded
with \tempo ... my fault.

Other that that, your code works perfectly for me – I shortened the
stems by 0.666, now it looks quite good.

Thanks a lot for your work! You just insured my project deadline.

Marc