consolidate code

From: MING TSANG
Subject: consolidate code
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 10:57:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi lilyponders:
I have a problem   and a request to consolidate:
1. problem : text scripts on bar 1, 3 and 4 inconsistent with the rest (i.e. number and solfege switched; I was anticipated all numbers on top)  -- how to fix?
2. Someone on the user lists provide the code (since v1.15.x - could't remember the exact version) and I adapted it for numbers and solfege.  Is it possible to consolidate into one; perhaps use it with parameter? Right now I have six scheme codes - 2 for up and down for number (jianpu), 2 for up and down for 2 letters solfege and 2 for up and down for single letter solfege.  They are very similar except a couple lines.

I hope the attached .ly file qualifies as tiny snippet.
Any help or suggestion is appreciated.  I don't know scheme code. I do not under what the code is doing except they display numbers or solfege.
Emmanuel,
Ming.