Re: consolidate code

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: consolidate code
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 21:35:40 -0000

OK - so this "tiny" example is 107 lines of code.  I don't believe this is the absolute minimum that this can be reduced to to make the point - it's too complex for me to understand.  If you want help with this it's your job (not anyone else's) to reduce it to the absolute minimum that shows the problem.  Please do that, and then hope that someone can help.  We're looking for code of something like 10 lines maximum, not over 100.

--
Phil Holmes