Re: consolidate code

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: consolidate code
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:13:37 -0800 (PST)

David Nalesnik-2 wrote

> Hi,
>

> On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Phil Holmes <

> mail@

> > wrote:
>
>>  OK - so this "tiny" example is 107 lines of code.

I think that's not an answer to what I asked for, namely

/please reduce it to one or two notes to show the problem.../

nothing against functions in the background - but it doesn't make sense to
include functions which are not used in the incriminated code - otherwise
you could include the whole LilyPond code for each report...

Eluze

Hi, Eluze:
I cut down couple notes.  To my best I cannot cut down anymore. As David has said, I cannot cut down amore in order to show my problem.  I had coded variables (or functions) and I do use in my tiny sample. Please note line 49 and line 50 which use \xup \nup (defined in line 20 & 40 respectively).
Sorry for all the trouble I cause.
Hi, David: I cut & paste http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg73062.html
but I got

Not Found

The document you were looking for was not found.
Emmanuel,
Ming