Re: News secrets

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: News secrets
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 21:27:10 +0100

Am 12.02.2014 20:11, schrieb Janek Warchoł:
Hi all,

Hi all,

there are exciting things going on, and we'll have breaking news on Scores
of Beauty (http://lilypondblog.org) scheduled for March 11. Of course it is
most exciting for Janek and me, but it will probably be of some relevance
for LilyPond too.
So stay tuned and don't miss to subscribe until then ;-)

Let me tell you just one important detail: the Secret Thing will
officially happen at Frankfurt Musikmesse, on March 14
(http://musik.messefrankfurt.com/frankfurt/en/besucher/willkommen.html).
  Be sure to come if you can!

best,
Janek

So maybe this leak might have been too much already ...
If someone has any guesses what Janek meant with that please don't guess publicly (we won't comment) but only by private message.

Urs