Re: Lilypond for blind musicians

From: Claudio Garanzini
Subject: Re: Lilypond for blind musicians
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:21:07 +0100

Hi all!
Just to let you know that midi2ly seems not to work for mee.
When I try to invoche it I have a message saying midi2ly is not a valid command or an executable a batch file.
If someone uses windows7 and would like to help mee....
Thanks a lot.
Bye for now!

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Martin Tarenskeen