combine codes

From: MING TSANG
Subject: combine codes
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:09:27 -0800 (PST)

As the sample from David Nalesnik that combine three set of variables into one, I try to do the same to combine two sets into one.  I have problem to let the combine code to recognize a list that is to be passed to the variable.  Here is the sample .ly code.
line 21 & 22 is the list define on line 6 &7.  I cannot make Ez_noteheads-engraver to accept either line 6 or line line 7.  Help is appreciated.
Emmanuel,
Ming.