Re: non italics in dynamic context

From: James Worlton
Subject: Re: non italics in dynamic context
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:42:43 -0600

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Shane Brandes <address@hidden> wrote:
Is there a way to override the italicness of a dynamics context? I
have a huge file where I put all the indications in a separate
dynamics {} and  converted it from lilypond 2.10 to 2.18 and I do not
wish to move the tempo markings If it is not necessary.

Shane

I take care of this in the \score block by overriding the font-shape in the layout block & dynamics context:

\score {
  %% Music goes here
  \layout {
    \context {

      \Dynamics

      \override TextScrip.font-shape = #'upright

James Worlton