help with recompile

From: Bric
Subject: help with recompile
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:28:11 -0500

I need to recompile. I upgraded to bleeding-edge, pre-release ubuntu Trusty 14.04. (Yeah. I know. Probably dumb.)

Got a bunch of packages with build-depend ("sudo apt-get build-dep lilypond")

./configure is now giving me:

ERROR: Please install required programs: FlexLexer.h (flex package) libguile (libguile-dev, guile-devel or guile-dev package). Python.h (python-devel, python-dev or libpython-dev package) lh CTAN package (texlive-lang-cyrillic or texlive-texmf-fonts)

I am thinking the easiest way right now is to build whatever it still wants locally, but stash it away in /opt/version_blah_blah/, then tell ./configure to build against these exception builds

Which libs/packages/sources do I still need to provide ./configure ?

thanks