Re: Problem with slur priority

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Problem with slur priority
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 04:11:02 -0800 (PST)

Francisco Vila wrote
> I forgot the images. They are for 2.0 and 2.19
> I added \override TupletBracket.bracket-visibility = ##f
> to match the 2.0 version. So, how to force the same behavior?

can't say much to the behavior of 2.0 (are you sure the files are named
correctly?)

with

  \once \override TupletNumber.avoid-slur =#'outside

a first step is done: this will still position the number as if the bracket
was there, but you can correct it with an extra-offset

here is the full code:

\relative c' {
  \override TupletBracket.stencil = ##f
  \override TupletBracket.direction = #DOWN
  \override TupletNumber.direction = #DOWN
  \tuplet 3/2 { f8[( e]) f }
  \tuplet 3/2 { g8[( f]) g }
  \tuplet 3/2 { a8[( g]) a }
  \once \override TupletNumber.avoid-slur =#'outside
  \once \override TupletNumber.extra-offset=#'(0 . 1.3)
  \tuplet 3/2 { b8[( a]) b }
}
\version "2.19.2"

Eluze