Re: piece title

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: piece title
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 22:54:54 +0100

ok,

first:
it is not about "not being bothered" it is about "knowing how and what".
So here it is:
I minimized it to what I think is quite minimal.
I think you can see the difference of location between the piece title above the clef, it is adjusted to the position of the note, which is good for longer titles. There's no collision with the clef yet, but it is coming quite close.

My question then was/is, is there a way to change the alignment of the piece title to the clef instead of the note, so I won't have to adjust the position of it with markup in each score. In that respect, the comments about my previous upload do illustrate the problem: quite some code to shift through to fix it.

grtz,
Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook