Hidden email address ?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Hidden email address ?
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 12:41:49 +0100

Hi LilyPonders,

Long ago now, when I joined this list I thought that my email address would be hidden from the rest of the web world.

During some research this morning I found this site :
http://www.marshut.com

where all of our e-address are clearly shown (try to put your name in the search box and see...)

So I feel a little stupid to ask those basic questions which have probably basic answers :

1) Can I really hide my e-address in this list ?

2) If yes, how ?

Cheers,
Schneidy