Re: Indenting text block on title page

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Indenting text block on title page
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:29:54 -0600

David,

I did not. But I've read through the issue detail you reference and I see that I really should upgrade lilypond wherever I have it installed. Which I will do over the next few days (I have four computers with it, to Linux desktops and two Apple MacBooks, one old and one new).

That will get me to 2.18.x everywhere.

I was using 2.16.2 on the new MacBook when I posted to the list yesterday.

Guy