glissando in fingering notation

From: bart deruyter
Subject: glissando in fingering notation
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:57:44 +0100

Hi all,

got another thing here for which I don't find the place in the manual, two places to look for it I think, didn't find it, glissando can be found in expressive marks of course, but this implementation might be found in fingering instructions too, but I didn't find it, or I missed it somewhere.

In attachment the image of what I want to achieve, it is used quite often in pieces for guitar, at least, I've seen it quite often.

How can I achieve it with lilypond?

grtz,

Bart
http://www.bartart3d.be/