RE: Breathe mark problem

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: RE: Breathe mark problem
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 16:38:38 -0000

Thanks David.

I was put off by the manual reference   "note\breathe" as the syntax'
Placing \breathe after the "note)[" never occurred to me.
I think of a breath mark in the same light as other textural annotations - an
indictaion or advice for the performer rather than an
event as such. We live and learn (and forget), thanks.