Re: Repeat Box

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Repeat Box
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 00:12:21 +0100

Am 05.03.2014 16:09, schrieb David Nalesnik:
Hi Nike,

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Nike Hedges <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
Sorry I sent two topics simultaneously.
I also want to write boxes which express the part to be repeated.

Like:
埋め込み画像 1
An excerpt from Murail "Territoires de l'oubli"
This is a little complex case, in which the notes of the left (starting) box are to be repeated up to the right (ending) box and the notes are to be gradually changed from the left to the right.

Even at least I want to write two elements, a box surrounding notes and a line which starts from the box and ends with an arrow.

Does anybody know how to do them?

You can use the frame engraver here:

There's no option for ending with a box as in the Murail example, but you could add another frame around those notes, and supress the arrow and bracket.  (I think there's an option for that.  It's been a long time since I've looked at this, though.)

Hope this helps,
David