Re: 2 stanzas, different voice, how to align

From: Ed Faulk
Subject: Re: 2 stanzas, different voice, how to align
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 02:11:18 -0600

Okay, I tried what Trevor suggested and it worked fine -- for the three measures where I have two different voices. However, the remaining 12 measures are all the same, that is, there is only one voice.

My first attempt at coding this was to break the two voices apart and then define a "remainder" portion. This resulted in collisions among all the notes after the first three measures. Omitting the remainder section omits the last 12 measures of text for the second verse with this message: warning: LyricText has empty extent and non-empty stencil.
and this is the result:

I can't seem to find a resolution to this. Any ideas?

Ed