Re: Text above Chord

From: Lukas Rytz
Subject: Re: Text above Chord
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 11:31:53 +0100

I also tried along those lines.

Maybe something like this works, can the extra staff be
hidden? (I'm still a very beginner)

\version "2.18.0"
<<
  s1^"text"
  \new ChordNames \chordmode { c1:7 }
  c''1

Inline image 1

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:
My first idea was

\version "2.18.0"

<<

\new ChordNames \with { \consists "Text_engraver" }

\chordmode { c1:7 ^"text" }

c''1

but the text is not printed because of

error: unrecognized string, not in text script or \lyricmode

\chordmode { c1 :7 ^"text

" }

I don’t know how to fix that…