Re: 'Accidental' collision in newer versions of lilypond

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: 'Accidental' collision in newer versions of lilypond
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 19:19:46 +0000 (UTC)

Joey Di Nardo <username652719 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all, I am attempting to use Sagittal notation accidentals in my lilypond
files (see folder link), and as you can see when you run ratios.ly the
accidentals collide with the actual note glyphs.

There was an enhancement to spacing accidentals from their notes
and the new spacing method seems to ignore the extents defined for
these custom accidentals.

I can't figure out how to make the new way work, but you can go back
to the old way of spacing accidentals by including
    \override Staff.Accidental #'horizontal-skylines = #'()
with each occurrence of \override Staff.Accidental #'Y-extent = ...