[GSoC] GNU Lilypond

From: Diogo Santos
Subject: [GSoC] GNU Lilypond
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:46:16 +0000

Greetings.

My name is Diogo Santos and I’m doing the 5th year of Informations Systems and
Computer Engineering, in Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal.

I send this email to request information regarding the GNU LilyPond project
(make it work with Guile v2) for Google Summer of Code. I have experience in
several functional programming languages, including Lisp, Scheme and, more
recently, Racket. I also have the code in my possession but it will require
some time to understand, which is why I show my interest in this project and
ask for any information you might provide.

Looking forward to your answer and discussing the details with you.

Best regards,

Diogo Santos.