Re: Oskar Fried: the Big Bang

From: Fulvio Turra
Subject: Re: Oskar Fried: the Big Bang
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:44:18 +0100

Congratulations and respect!

Fulvio

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 7:07 AM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Our edition of Oskar Fried's songs was elected "BEST EDITION 2014" by the German Music Publishers' Association, and we'll receive the award at the Frankfurt Musikmesse on Friday!

One important thing has to be said, though:
We intend to open up the edition and make its sources freely available - as soon as the publisher's expenses have been fully covered. For this to become reality we really need your support. _Please_ also visit our crowdfunding campain at http://igg.me/at/free-fried and _please_ spread the word as widely as possible.

Best
Urs

Congratulations! What great news! Your hard work is appreciated.

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT