Lilypond Snippet Repository

From: brentboylan
Subject: Lilypond Snippet Repository
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 19:19:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, I came to the forum to find some answers to a few challenges I'm having.
Some of the responses I've come across link to different pages at
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/... but when I follow the links there's nothing
there. Blank pages, sometimes an error depending on the browser I try it in.
So, is the repository gone? Is the server just down temporarily? Is there a
mirror somewhere? I know about the snippets library at
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets but it doesn't appear to be the same
thing, at least I can't find the specific snippet I am looking for when I
browse through its files.