Re: Lilypond Snippet Repository

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Lilypond Snippet Repository
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:25:41 +0100

Am 12.03.2014 09:07, schrieb Pierre Perol-Schneider:

Hey,

Hi Brent,

Is the server just down temporarily?

Yep. Sebastiano's working hard to fix that.

  I can't find the specific snippet I am looking for when I
browse through its files.

I can send you the one you're looking for.

To make this clear:
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets is a different thing from the LSR.

Originally Janek created this repository to be able to provide snippets and other material that wasn't compatible with LilyPond 2.14, which then ran on LSR. Now that Pierre updated everything to Lilypond 2.18 (thanks!) situation is somewhat different. But I think the Github repository is useful anyway. The major difference is that you can use the openlilylib repo as an includable library. That is: download (or git clone), add the root directory to LilyPond's include path and then simply include what you need through the relative paths.

HTH
Urs

Cheers,
Pierre