Re: Ossia in Orchestra Grouping

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Ossia in Orchestra Grouping
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:46:01 -0400

Mark

Thanks for the advice! It lead me to a solution. It can be done the
other way too. I just needed this to push it back where it belonged
using the following.
alignBelowContext = #"contextname"

That was a real headache since the context name in this case is not
the same as the voice name since there are multiple voices.

Shane