Re: Re: Ragged right for contents but not staff?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Re: Ragged right for contents but not staff?
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:14:38 +0100

I know this thread is ancient, but I am only now in the process of upgrading from Lilypond 2.12.2 to 2.18, and I used the attached function alignGrob quite heavily. Unfortunately, it does not work in 2.18 any more, and I do not know enough about the Lilypond internals (and about scheme) to fix it myself. Here is what happens if I try to compile the attached file from David:

Hi Matthias,
see enclosed file.

HTH,
Pierre