Re: minor chords (and a possible transition to a new topic)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: minor chords (and a possible transition to a new topic)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:51:43 +0100

Robert Schmaus <address@hidden> writes:

> Oh, I'm sorry. I was looking into the problem some months ago and
> found a email correspondence between David kastrup and others about
> the removal of the "accepts" technique. I have never seen that it was
> later replaced by this new command.

There is no new command.  The example in the 2.18 manual is exactly the
same as in the 2.16 manual.  The example in the 2.19 manual has been
changed to be "more illustrative", not because the old example would
have stopped working.

As I wrote: it works as before.

Maybe one should put the old example somewhere else as it would appear
that it is something that it is specifically something people want to do?

--
David Kastrup