Re: Time?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Time?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:57:57 +0100

You have to put the time command _inside_ the music _expression_.

"N. Foulon" <address@hidden> schrieb am 19.03.2014:
Hi.
My input region looks like this:

\version "2.18.2"
\time 3/4
\relative c'''
{c d e f g a}

and the Frescobaldi log looks like this:

Starting lilypond-windows.exe 2.18.2 [Untitled]...
Processing `c:/users/north/appdata/local/temp/frescobaldi-
iypxpr/tmpjb72su/document.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
programming error: system with empty extent
continuing, cross fingers
Layout output to `document.ps'...
Converting to `./document.pdf'...
Success: compilation successfully completed
Completed successfully in 0.8".

But my score does not reflect the time signature at all. It has the six
notes I inputted, but it is all in common time. Am I missing something?
Sorry. I'm just getting started with this!
Thanks.

lilypond-user mailing list