Re: minor chords (and a possible transition to a new topic)

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: minor chords (and a possible transition to a new topic)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 22:30:48 +0100

Am 22.03.2014 11:01, schrieb Anthony:
Well, I've put in a fair bit of time and effort over the years. The problem, as always, is finding time to play, and also remembering what worked last time :-) Many moons ago, I proofread the entire main manual about three times! I've dug into the code and tried to contribute. Unfortunately, like most power tools, lily is not very friendly to light users - that's just the nature of the beast.
True. To dig deeper, one also needs experience with or interest in programming – that is, in some kind of mathematical/logical thinking. And since most (or many) people have a pronounced dislike against maths and are happy to never have to look below the surface of their OS, this is an important point…
Well, there are the templates in Frescobaldi which make it easy as long as one follows the exact path indicated, but this is rarely a long time…