Combining tocItemWithDotsMarkup and different font

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Combining tocItemWithDotsMarkup and different font
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 17:43:10 +1100

If I want to fill the ToC line between items and page numbers with dots I use

tocItemMarkup = \tocItemWithDotsMarkup

If I want to change the font used for ToC items, including the font used for the page numbers, I use something like

tocItemMarkup = \markup \override #'(font-name . "Spectrum MT SC") {

\fill-line { \fromproperty #'toc:text \fromproperty #'toc:page }

But I haven't been able to find how to combine the two, to get both the dots and also to override the font used for the page numbers? In the following, for example, I can override the font used for each tocItem, but the page numbers are still in the default font.

\version "2.19.3"

\header { tagline = ##f }
\paper {
tocTitleMarkup = \markup \override #'(font-name . "SpectrumMT SC") {
\fill-line { \null "Table of Contents" \null }
}
tocItemMarkup = \tocItemWithDotsMarkup
}

\book {
\markuplist \table-of-contents
\tocItem \markup \override #'(font-name . "Spectrum MT SC") { Allegro }
\tocItem \markup \override #'(font-name . "Spectrum MT SC") { Largo }
\markup \null