Re: entering chords

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: entering chords
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 12:21:17 +0100

The order of chord notes matters in relative mode. Then the reference for the octave is the note written first.

HTH
Urs

MING TSANG <address@hidden> schrieb am 23.03.2014:
Lilyponders,
Help / explanation is appreciated.
Question 1.
I find a sample .ly in  recent archive user list for testing and I have question I like to clarify.
When entering chords with <...> construct,
a:  which note pitch enter first - ie <c' e''>2 or <e'' c'>2?
b:  what is the difference?
c:  the sample .ly has several functions -\extractNotes ; \ePU ; ePL etc. and I find several things I don't understand.  please refer to .pdf file.  Only sample output (2.)

Question 2.
I search LSR and found tweak color notehead sample in <..> construct and use it. I am coding every chord with the tweak color.
a:  how can I code a 'function' so that all chords are tweak ie. don't need to enter tweak for every chords?

Emmanuel,
Ming

-- Diese Nachricht wurde mit K-@ Mail gesendet.