Re: A couple of questions that I'm having trouble finding how to do it i

From: Mike Dean
Subject: Re: A couple of questions that I'm having trouble finding how to do it in the manuals or in the LSR
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 13:46:42 -0400

I guess I haven't figured the two indicators out correctly...
\score {

  \tempo \markup { \bold "Lento Lontano, e molto legato"}

  \mark \markup { "Chorale-like" }

places "Chorale-like" above the tempo indicator, and aligns with the edge of the staff.

What I haven't found is getting the Chorale-like line under and aligned with Lento lontano, as follows

Lento Lontano, e molto legato
Chorale-like

I think I found it:

  \tempo \markup \column { \bold "Lento Lontano, e molto legato" "Chorale-like"}

is producing the desired output
Mike Dean