Re: Exact stem length?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Exact stem length?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:40:49 +0100

I'll try your suggestions later today.

Regarding the length of stems there are two different approaches that might well go into different functions:

A)
Have a group that is defined by the beam's slope (or its start and end pitches). For this I'd need stems of equal length.

B)
Shaping the gesture through individual pitches. For this of course the stems aren't of the same length. But also in this case it might be nice to be able to print differently long stems that don't have "steps" of a whole scale-step.

Urs