Re: Exact stem length?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Exact stem length?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:28:50 +0100

Am 25.03.2014 13:25, schrieb Fredrik Wallberg:
- How could I remove the gap between the first two stems?
Maybe try with a temporary

\set Score.proportionalNotationDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1 8)

for that particular group of notes?

Thanks, this seems to work perfectly.
But it has the side effect that parallel music in other voices/staves is also spaced proportionally, which _may_ give undesirable results. However, I wouldn't want to completely move the Timing_translator to be able to make that change local to the voice context.

For now this seems to be a working solution, but if someone has an idea how to achieve the effect without the mentioned side-effect it would be great.

Urs