Re: Printing Title Pages; has it been a thought?

From: Ryan McClure
Subject: Re: Printing Title Pages; has it been a thought?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 14:39:11 -0400

I think that this would be an interesting feature, but the issue with this is
giving a default title page. It would require a user to adjust the title page
to fit the needs of the user. I have created a personal "title page template,"
if you will. I'll attach it in the email to see what you think.

Note that my title page has my logo on it, so you'll have to change the .ly
file accordingly.

Ryan McClure
address@hidden
Music Education Major, Shepherd University
Luna Music Engraving